Heavenly Curried Potato + Cauliflower Soup
Decadent and creamy Curried Potato + Cauliflower Soup recipe. Sometimes we don't want a heavy greasy meal for dinner, but also don't want a baby salad. Meet yourself in the middle.
Before we dive deep into this heavenly recipe, if you have a pet and they suffer from anxiety, pain, or just needs a boost in their health and wellbeing, you'll be interested in either my Individual Distant Pet Reiki Session or a Group Distant Pet Reiki Session. If you aren't sure about Reiki and want to try it out, every Thursday I have a FREE group session. In all sessions, your pet will stay in the comfort of their home, and I will be in the comfort of my home. ♡
Here we go!
3 Cup Cauliflower, chopped
1 Lg Potato, peeled and diced
1 Tbsp Ghee, or butter
1 sml Onion, diced
1- 2 tsp Ginger, minced (adjust to taste)
½ tsp Curry powder, (mild)
3/4 Cup Coconut milk
1 ¼ Cup Chicken bone broth, or more if needed
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the cauliflower and potato in medium pan with salted water to cover.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove 1 cup of the cauliflower and set aside. Cook remaining cauliflower and potato until very tender. Drain the cooked vegetables and set aside.
- Melt the ghee/butter in the same pan. Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook over medium heat until tender, approximately 5 minutes. Mix in the curry powder and cook for 30 seconds (until fragrant).
- Add the well-cooked cauliflower and potato, along with the cooked onion mixture (plus any juices from pan) and coconut milk to a food processor or blender. Puree on high speed until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add a little of the chicken broth and blend again.
- Return to pan and add the reserved 1 cup of cauliflower and the remaining chicken bone broth and heat through over low heat, (DO NOT BOIL).
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
P.S. my Energy Cord Removal Session will help you increase your vibrations and stop repeating old behavior patterns. Plus you receive 2 free bonuses with every session.